Heart Disease by the Numbers: Facts, Statistics, and You
The average person’s heart will beat about 2 billion times in their lifetime. Yet heart disease and heart attack threaten to cut that number short.
Learn statistics to find out if you’re at risk and what you can do to protect your ticker and live a longer, healthier life.
Written by Rachael Maier
Medically Reviewed on 21 February 2014 by George Krucik, MD, MBA
Constipation – Give Attention
* When do we say its constipation?
* What are the reasons for constipation?$ Not drinking at least 2 to 3 litres of water every day.
$ Not eating fibrous foods and fruits.
$ Eating oily fried foods.
$ Lack of exercise.
$ Cancer in rectum.
$ Tumour in rectum.
$ When given so much pressure to excrete due to constipation, it causes Piles.
* What are the symptoms of piles?$ Blood is stools, but mostly it won’t have pain.
$ Uncomfortable in stools.
* Is it true that person who work sitting in a same place for much time gets piles?$ No it’s not true. Also it’s not true that excess body heat causes piles.
* What are the main reasons of piles?$ Not drinking water in sufficient quantity.
$ Mental tension and Stress.
$ Variance in life style.
$ Variance in food style.
* Natural Cure for Constipation:
Take one cup of hot water and squeeze the juice of half lemon in it. Add a pinch of common salt and one teaspoon of honey in it. Drink this to get relief from constipation.